remedial measures ??? dhanam for kala sarpa dosha
Sarpa/naga dosha is caused due to wrath of the serpent god in previous birth. due to sarpa dosha, marriages are delayed or ruined, progeny may be denied, miscarriages/abortion will occur. kalasarpa dosha is normally hereditary.
There are different forms of kala sarpa/naga dosha (ksy), many astrologers/writers have written about kal sarpa yoga/dosha. I will not talk about kal sarpa yoga/dosha but only about sarpa /naga dosha
sarpa dosha delays marriage and also delays progeny/children.
Let us examine planetary combinations in the birth chart indicating sarpa/naga dosha.
1. When ketu or rahu is placed in 1st, 2nd, 5th, 7th or 8th house indicate sarpa/naga dosha
2. Women suffering from sarpa/naga dosha will have children after conducting pooja of naga devatha.
3. When ketu or rahu is placed in 1st or 2nd house, indicate delay in marriage, if the person is married, creates problems in family life and some times leads to divorce or separation.
4. Ketu or rahu in 5th house leads to delay in getting children/progeny and also leads to abortions. Also rahu aspect on 5th house also indicate sarpa/naga dosha.
5. Ketu or rahu in 7th house leads to problems in family life, misunderstandings, frequent quarrels, wife/husband will have health problems etc.
6. Ketu or rahu in 8th house indicate health problems of wife or husband, skin disease etc.
The person suffering from sarpa/naga dosha will see snakes/serpents in their dream. That is a clear indication of sarpa dosha.
A ring in the form of sarpa can be weared to the ring or the pointing finger
Remedies for naga dosha: -
1. Visit the kukke subrahmanya temple, subrahmanya near mangalore, karnataka and perform naga dosha parihara pooja,( sarpasamskara pooja). They perform for 2 days. they charge around rs. 1600. But in kukke subrahmanya, they allow only 4 persons.
2. Or visit tirunageswaram , near kumbakonam in tamil nadu and perform sarpa dosha parihara pooja. People with naga dosha do parihara in this navagraha sthal by donating a stone naga idol. They charge around rs. 1000. or by performing milk abhisheka for rahu during rahu kala.
3. Or visit kalahasti in andhra pradesh ( sree kalahasthiwaraswamy) and do sarpa dosha nivarana pooja, you need to do pooja only during rahu kal . (rahu kal is very auspicious) they charge around rs. 1000, 1500, 500 ( various packages)
4. Or visit sree nagaraja kshethra, in mannarasala, alapuza district, kerala. And do sarpa shanti pooja
Do???s & Don???ts
1. Perform the naga/sarpa dosha pooja in auspicious dates only other wise pooja will not be effective/fruitful, avoid doing pooja during dashami, fasting days like ekadashi, ashtami, during grahana (solar/lunar eclipse), gokulashtami, shivarathri etc.
2. Don???t perform pooja nearer to monthly date for girl/woman. Otherwise dosha will not be removed. Give at least 6-8 days gap to conduct the pooja. Don???t enter any naga temple, if you have monthly date for women/girls.
3. Whole family including grand parents, father, mother, children etc needs to present for sarpa dosha parihara pooja. But in kukke subrahmanya, they allow only 4 persons.