|Xilisoft AVI to SWF Converter converts AVI video files to SWF format enabling users to attach them into HTML pages and even sharing them on almost all Internet-enabled desktops, handsets, mobile devices with Flash Player capability. Users can also create SWF video files from pictures as well. The converter automatically splits a large file not exceeding 16,000 frames.|
1. Stream videos on the internet by converting AVI video files into SWF formats.
2. Turn photos with JPG, PNG, BMP and GIF formats into SWF video file.
3. The Converter runs on dual-core or multi-core CPU. More cores mean quicker AVI to SWF conversion.
4. Automatically split files every 16,000 frames to make target SWF files to be played normally.
5. The built-in Bit Rate Calculator helps you compute an output file size you want.
6. The output file size can be customized with the built-in bit rate Calculator tool.
7. Adjustable video parameters: video codec, video size, bit rate, frame rate, audio codec, channels and more.
8. AVI files can be converted at the same time.
9. Run the converter in the background.
10. Set an action after conversion is done: Hibernate, Exit, Standby or Shut Down.
11. Preview source file with built-in player; take snapshots and save as picture file.
12. Automatically check for software updates periodically.
13. Several languages to choose from: English, Japanese, German, French and Chinese.