The Motorola RAZR2 V8 Luxury Edition features CrystalTalk technology, fast menu navigation and 2GB on-board memory in a slimmer design. It is equipped with dual displays, a large 2" external screen with picture caller ID support and a 2.2" internal screen boasting twice the resolution of the original RAZR.
RAZR2 unlocked is also known as the Motorola V8 (GSM), and runs the much touted JUIX/LJ OS. The redesigned UI allows faster contact searching and performance.
Under the hood is an ARM 11 processor running at 10x the speed of the old RAZR. A 2.0 megapixel camera, Bluetooth 2.0 and other new features promise loads of fun at no expense to power. Emails can be downloaded via POP3/IMAP4 accounts, and Microsoft Exchange is also supported for access to business emails on the go.
The Motorola MOTORAZR2 V8 Luxury Edition will stand you apart from the rest with lavish 18k gold plated accents, engraved details and a black snakeskin pattern. It feature 2GB of memory that packs an incredible amount of music, pictures and video inside a design that's unbelievably slim.
It maximizes your music, browsing, imaging and email experiences with a powerhouse processor built for fast connections. A large interactive external screen, and an intuitive user interface with a customizable main menu provide the complete luxury experience.
- Network: GSM 850 / GSM 900 / GSM 1800 / GSM 1900
- Dimensions: 103 x 53 x 11.9 mm
- Weight: 117 g
- Type: TFT, 256K colors
- Size: 240 x 320 pixels, 2.2 inches
- Second external 256K colors, 2 inches display (240 x 320 pixels) with contextual touch interaction
- Screensavers and wallpapers
- Downloadable logos
- Type: Polyphonic, MP3 Customization Download
- Vibration: Yes
- Phonebook: 1000 entries, Photocall
- Call records: 10 dialed, 10 received, 10 missed calls
- Card slot: 2GB Internal
- Data: GPRS Class 10 (4+1/3+2 slots), 32 - 48 kbps
- HSCSD: No
- EDGE: Class 12
- 3G: No
- WLAN: No
- Bluetooth: Yes, v2.0 with A2DP
- Infrared port: No
- USB: Yes, v2.0 microUSB
- Messaging: SMS, EMS, MMS, Instant Messaging
- Browser: WAP 2.0/xHTML, HTML (Opera 8)
- Games: Yes
- Camera: 2 MP, 1600x1200 pixels, video
- Java MIDP 2.0
- MP3/AAC/AAC+ player
- Built-in handsfree
- Voice memo
- Standard battery: Li-Ion 950 mAh
- Stand-by: Up to 260 h
- Talk time: Up to 3 h 30 min
One week vendor carry in repair warranty offered on the handset and not on accessories
This handset is available with charger, battery and other accessories
Products once sold will not be taken back. No warranty offered onaccessories.
Image shown is indicative. We shall try to send the same color as shown. In case of same color unavailability, we shall send the next best color available.