USB 3.0 is poised to become main stream. Our 4 ports USB 3.0 Hub is offering 4 extension ports for USB 3.0 and backwards compatible with both USB 1.1 and 2.0 specifications.
Once an USB 3.0 device is attached to PC via this Hub, user will be enjoying up to 5Gbps of transfer speed.
4 Downstream and 1 Upstream Ports, Compliant with Universal Serial Bus 3.0 Specification Revision 1.0, Supports Simultaneous Operation of Multiple USB 3.0, USB 2.0 and USB 1.1 Devices, Up to 5Gbps Data Transfer Rate.
- 4 Downstream(USB3.0 A-type)ports and 1 Upstream port
- Complies with USB specification 1.1 and 2.0
- Supports High-Speed(5Gbps),Full-Speed(480Mbps) and Low-Speed(12Mbps) USB device profiles
- Per-Port Over-Current detection and protection(when power adaptor connected)
- Supplies USB bus power(when power adaptor connected)
- Automatic switching between self-powered and bus-powered mode Supports Plug & Play
- Pocket size with Micro USB connector
- Connected cable length:1m
- Connecting port type:USB
- Compliant with USB version:USB1.1/2.0/3.0
- Over-Current protection: Yes
- Bus-Power limit current protection:900mA (when external adaptor applied)