Battle for the Planet
Fight for humanity as Ulysses, a deep-space astronaut shipwrecked on Earthnearly 2,000 years into the future.
To his horror, a deadly breed of intelligent apes have evolved from mankind andnow dominate the Earth. Hunted to near-extinction, the rag-tag human survivorshuddle in fear of the Ape Empire.
Against impossible odds, Ulysses mustinfiltrate the simian society and halt the genocidal plan of Ape General Ursusto exterminate mankind forever.?
Familiar faces like Cornelius an Dr. Zaius - even new terrors like mandrillassassins and renegade baboons - await in the pulse-pounding tribute to thesci-fi cinema classic. The future of the human race lies with one.? It lieswith you.
- Join forces with ape allies, Dr. Zaius, Zira, and Cornelius as they aid you in your fight for survival.
- Battle savage new foes like mandrill assassins, renegade baboons, giant rats, hyenas, and mutant bats.
- Summon powers of instinct, stealth, and raw strength to survive a world where humans are the prey.
- Discover the mind-blowing secrets of the Ape Empire in Ape City, the Forbidden Zone, City Ruins, and other hostile environments.
- Windows 95/98/Me/2000
- Direct X 8.0 or higher
- Pentium II 300MHz
- 64MB RAM
- Direct X 8.0 compatible 8MB 3D hardware accelerator card with Direct 3D support
- Direct X 8.0 compatible 16-bit sound card
- 4X CD-ROM drive
- 650MB free hard drive space
- Microsoft compatible mouse and keyboard
In The Box
One Unit Of Ubisoft Planet of the Apes - PC