Panchmukhi hanuman helps to overcome problems due to evil spirits, black magic, departed ancestors' subtle bodies, influence of the planet Saturn (Shani), etc. It also helps to control pleasant energy ie To overcome any obstacle in the pathway of the activated spiritual energy system (kundalini) and to channelize it appropriately, so that the seeker can continue his spiritual practice smoothly.
Mantra : "Aum Namo Hanumate Bhaybhanjanaya Sukham Kuru Phat Swaha"
The details of Panchamukhi Hanuman are:-
1. East facing Hanuman to grant humanity isthta siddhi.
2. South facing Narasimha to grant humanity abhista siddhi.
3. West facing Garuda to grant humanity sakalla sowbhagya
4. North facing Varaha to grant humanity dhana prapthi, and
5. Hayagriva on top to grant humanity sarva vidya jaya prapthi.
This form of Hanuman is very popular, and is also known as Panchamukha Anjaneya and Panchamukhi Anjaneya. (Anjaneya, which means "son of Anjana", is another name of Hanuman).