Sampurn Vastu Yantra-
Construction of houses, shops, commercial organizations, inns, temples, vehicles etc. must be according to Vastu. One should worship Vastu deity to remove the grim faults in Vastu of one's house, shop or commercial organization. For this the Vastu is the most effective spiritual product. If installed in the north, east or north east portion of the hours, shop or commercial organization, the Yantra ward off all the faults in Vastu of the same and bestows all eradication all types of negative energies.
The following yantras are included in this SAMPURNA VAASTU DOSH NIVARAN MAHAYANTRA :-
The list of yantras in this Mahayantra is as following:-
1. Vaastu Dosh Nivaran Yantra (centre)
2. Sri Baglamukhi Yantra
3. Sri Gayatri Yantra
4. Mahamrityunjay Yantra
5. Shree Yantra
6. Sri Kuber Yantra
7. Mangal Yantra
8. Shani Yantra
9. Rahu Yantra
12.Sri Ganesh Yantra
13.Sri Vaastu Dosh Nashak Yantra
Procedures to be followed by you for ENERGIZING ( Pran Prathistha ) of Yantra :-
After puja of yantra it should be fixed/kept at the place of business or on the shop on Wednesday.
1. First purify your body and start with a clear and positive mind frame .
2. Find a place on the floor facing east, where you will be undisturbed.
3. Light the incense or diya. (It does not matter how many you light).
4. Lay a fresh flower and a fresh fruit on the altar.
5. Open the Yantra and place it along with the image of the deity of yantra and your
6. Take the water with any leaf from any tree and sprinkle the water on yourself
followed by sprinkling the water on the Yantra.
7. Close your eyes and concentrate on the deity to bless you with wishes. Now with all
sincerity, ask God to grant you the desire of your life that you wanted to be fulfilled in
your own language.
Now chant the specific BEEJ MANTRA of the YANTRA at least nine times.
Beej Mantra for this Yantra :-
"Om Aakarshay Mahadevi Ram mam Priyam Hey Tripure
Devdeveshi Tubhyam Dasyami Yanchitam"