"Avocado Oil - Persea Americana
Pure Avocado oil exhibits excellent penetrating qualities which makes it ideal as a massage oil or carrier oil for all sorts of products. Avocado oil is also moisturizing while having a low chance of clogging skin pores. Avocado Oil is also known to be very rich in vitamin E and the essential fatty acid Oleic Acid.
Origin: Avocado oil is yellow- green in color. This oil is derived from the pulp of the avocado. Te pulp is pressed to produce avocado oil. The avocado tree originated in Puebla, Mexico in 10,000 B.C. Unlike many other fruit trees, an avocado tree produces avocados all year long! W Maybe that explains why the number of avocados generated per tree reach an unbelievable 500 per year! Avocado trees reach about 70 feet in the air. Aztecs in Central America began the cultivation of the trees in 500 B.C.
How its made: Being taken from the pulp of the fruit rather than the seed, avocado oil is one of the very few oils derived from a pulp that is edible. The pulp of the avocado carries 30% oil. In order to extract the oil from the avocado, the fruit is put through a drying process (due to the 65% water that flesh holds). Very similar in use and extraction method, avocado oil is primarily compared to olive oil. The extraction used for the making of avocado oil is done mechanically after removing the skin and seed. The pulp of the avocado is crushed as part of this process. The oil is considered to be one of the healthiest oils worldwide. Being enriched with minerals, fatty acids, and vitamins it is no wonder that is a true statement. Besides being full of minerals, fatty acids and vitamins, avocado oil is also composed of potassium, linoleic acid, linoleic and vitamin E.
1) Antioxidants in avocado oil - Avocado fruit, and therefore, avocado oil are very rich in antioxidants and, especially, Vitamin E, which is known to be very powerful helper in the battle against skin ageing process, fighting free radicals and protecting skin cells from oxidizing.
2) Avocado oil is rich in Omega-3, which is highly effective in protecting the skin from UV rays, therefore decreasing the chance of being sunburned, preventing the appearance of age spots and reducing the risk of skin cancer. Avocado oil is ideal for dry, dehydrated and damaged skin, because it can breath a new life into it, increasing its elasticity and rejuvenating the skin.
3) Avocado oil is rich in vitamins, such as Vitamins A, E, D, B1, B2, K, PP...It can be used not only as a skin care treatment, but also, the vitamins mentioned above can be beneficial for the whole body. To improve the overall condition of your hair, nails, skin.
4) Avocado oil is widely used in cosmetic industry, as a very powerful ingredient that can help moisturize your skin, nourish it and fight ageing process, as we already mentioned. Most effective benefits avocado oil brings to our facial skin. This oil is considered to be a base oil that you can apply on the skin alone, in its pure form, or use it as a base for preparing essential oils mixes.
5) Avocado oil can be used daily and is beneficial for all skin types, it can be used, as a very effective and natural skin moisturizer. This oil will deeply penetrate to the deep layers of the skin and stimulate the production of collagen, therefore, improving the softness and elasticity of the skin and reducing its dryness. (Avocado oil can be also beneficial for people with such skin conditions as psoriasis and eczema, relieving the itchiness of the skin.)
6) Avocado oil can be used alone instead of under eye cream, naturally caring for gentle skin around the eyes and reducing tiny mimic fine lines and wrinkles.
7) Avocado oil can be used as a great night time treatment or it can be used as a base for preparing other homemade natural skin care treatments. 1 teaspoon of avocado oil can be added to any facial homemade mask. When used regularly, avocado oil can help reduce skin redness or irritations, get rid of small fine lines, improve skins elasticity, so that the skin will look young, healthy and fresh.
8)Avocado oil has been shown to prevent gum disease and reduce inflammation of the gums
So, the conclusion is we have all natural, beautiful skin care ingredient that can improve your skin in many ways, so that you probably wont need to go to beauty salons for fancy facials and, may be, you wont even need to buy expensive branded creams.
If you desire to have glowing skin, if your skin is very dry and you want to improve its elasticity, or if you just desire to fight ageing process using natural ingredients avocado oil can be a good solution for you, filled with antioxidants, vitamins and good fatty acids, it can do a great job protecting, moisturizing and soothing your skin
ABOUT US: We are one of the largest sellers of essential oils in India, sourcing purest quality of essential & carrier oils from world over. Our oils are certified pure with traceable origin & of highest quality."