1. No estrogenic chemicals used as preservatives..ee of methyl paraben, butyl paraben, propyl paraben, and phenoxyethanol.
2. No estrogenic herbs.rb Free.
3. The Correct Clinical Dose of USP pharmaceutical grade Progesterone recommended by John Lee, MD..me competitor progesterone creams do not contain enough progesterone. Tested Progestelle for skin absorption and clinical effect. Used Progestelle since 1999 on over 8,000 patients as of 2008 with good effect.
4. Independent Laboratory Certified USP Pharmaceutical Grade Bioidentical Progesterone.
5. USP Pharmaceutical Grade Progesterone NOT Yam extract. Progesterone is made from yams or soy. Yam extract cannot be converted to progesterone by the human body. The human body does NOT have the proper enzymes to convert the progesterone.
6. Mineral Oil Free..neral oil will block the absorption of Progesterone more or less. Mineral oil is the same oil pumped from wells from crude oil.
7. Stearal Konium Chloride Free.
8. Progesterone absorbed by the skin.. progesterone is taken orally 10 times the dose is needed compared to a skin dose. This is because whatever is taken orally is 90 Percent inactivated by the liver. So a 200 mg oral dose is equivalent to a 20 mg topical progesterone cream dose.
9. Progestelle can be used under the tongue. Some patients with menstrual migraines like to use it under the tongue.
10. Made in small batches.
11. No preservative period. None are necessary.
12. Shipped and produced in Glass. Progestelle is produced in glass bottles.
Ingredients: Coconut Oil, Progesterone.poallergic
•Progesterone, USP, Pharmaceutical Grade, Bioidentical Natural Progesterone 800 mg/oz Double Strength, Independently Verified.
Booklet of Chemicals and Herbs that Mimic Estrogen to Avoid
Products to Use to protect against and reduce Estrogen Dominance
Ingredients: Coconut Oil, Progesterone.poallergic • Progesterone, USP, Pharmaceutical Grade, Bioidentical Natural Progesterone 800 mg/oz Double Strength, Independently Verified. Booklet of Chemicals and Herbs that Mimic Estrogen to Avoid Products to Use to protect against and reduce Estrogen Dominance'