Feed the Woozle - An Award Winning Game of Silly Snacks and Mixed Up Moves! The big mouth Woozle is hungry. Can you feed him 12 silly snacks, like chocolate covered flies and hairy pickles, from the spoon before all the snacks are gone? Play together, work together, and have some monstrous fun! Instructions for play include three different game levels so the fun will grow with your child. Game includes 1 stand-up Woozle, 24 silly snacks, 12 yummy cards, 1 die, 1 spinner, 1 spoon and instructions for three variations of game play.Skill Builder Skills:
- Body Awareness
- Fine and Gross Motor Skills
- Taking Turns, Rolling a Die, Spinning a Spinner
- Working CooperativelyOur Preschool Skills-Builder Games teach important developmental skills through cooperative game play. Kids develop basic skills and knowledge including body awareness, counting and fine and gross motor skills. They also learn basic game playing skills like taking turns, rolling a die, spinning a spinner and playing together!
Peaceable Kingdom"s whole line of cooperative games emphasize play, not competition. Kids work together, they help each other and, most importantly, they play for FUN!Cooperative Games foster:
- Non-stressful play situations
- Emotional development
- Shared decision making
- Creative problem solving
- A sense of community
- Positive self esteem
- CooperationOur games and gifts connect kids and families, encourage learning and self-expression and let imaginations soar. When play comes from the heart and feeds the soul, that"s Peaceable Kingdom!