The Micromax X600 Gravity which is a dual SIM phone in which you can change the SIM being used by just rotating the phone courtesy the Gravity Sensor.
The X600 is a full touchscreen phone with 2 sets of call and hangup keys one at bottom and one at the top. It comes with 3.2-inch 262K TFT QVGA display with resolution of 320 x 240 pixels, music and video player with recording and Stereo FM radio.
- 2G Network: GSM 900 / 1800 - SIM 1 GSM 900 / 1800 - SIM 2
- Released: 2010
- Dimensions: 113 x 56 x 12.7 mm
- Weight: 110 g
- Type: TFT resistive touchscreen, 256K colors
- Size: 240 x 320 pixels, 3.2 inches
- Accelerometer sensor
- Alert types: Vibration, Polyphonic
- Speakerphone: Yes
- Phonebook: 1000 entries, Photocall
- Call records: Yes
- Card slot: microSD, up to 4GB
- GPRS: Class 10 (4+1/3+2 slots), 32 - 48 kbps
- EDGE: Class 10, 236.8 kbps
- 3G: No
- WLAN: No
- Bluetooth: Yes, v2.0 with A2DP
- Infrared port: No
- USB: Yes, v2.0
- Primary: 2 MP, 1600x1200 pixels
- Video: Yes
- Messaging: SMS, MMS, Email
- Browser: WAP 2.0/xHTML (Opera Mini)
- Radio: Stereo FM radio
- Games: Yes
- Colors: Black
- GPS: No
- Java: Yes, MIDP 2.0
- Dual SIM
- Nimbuzz, Facebook app
- MP3/AAC+ player
- MP4/H.263 player
Standard battery, Li-Ion 1100 mAh Stand-by Up to 192 h Talk time Up to 5 h
1 year manufacturer carry-in repair warranty offered on the handset and not on the accessories at authorised service centers.
This handset is available with a charger, battery, etc.
Products once sold will not be taken back.
No refund or replacement offered.
No warranty offered on facia, battery or charger.
Image shown is indicative. We shall try to send the same color as shown. In case of same color unavailability, we shall send the next best color available.