MHL Micro USB to HDMI TV Out Adapter Cable for Samsung Galaxy S3 i9300 SIII , Galaxy Note 2 N7100
The GALAXY S3 HDTV Adaptor connects directly to a standard HDMI cable for easy connectivity to home theater or monitor
Simply plug the small MHL connector on the adaptor to your Samsung Galaxy S3 and on the other end plug a HDMI cable into the the female connector and view your device on your TV.
Mirror your Samsung Galaxy S3 through the standard HDMI output on a compatible TV
HDMI adapter cable for Galaxy S3
Mirror your S3 through the standard HDMI output on a compatible TV
Charge your device while enjoying your i9300 content
Small & Light - also great for travel and presentations
A high quality third party product.
To connect your device ,follow these steps:
1. Connect a universal HDMI cable (not included) into the MHL adapter and your TV
2. Connect the Travel charger included with your phone into the MHL power adapter
3. Connect your Travel Charger to approved power source .
4. Connect the MHL adapter into the micro USB port on your phone .This is the same port that your normally use to connect your Travel Charger.
5. Select the appropriate HDMI Port on your TV (consult your TV owner's manual).The TV screen will display what is on your phone.
Compatible with :
SAMSUNG GALAXY S3 i9300 & SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE II N7100 ONLY
MHL adapter may not function properly when used with other travel chargers.
1 Month warranty