Looking Glass Studios
Sneak through the shadows of 12 treacherous missions including haunted cathedrals, subterranean ruins, and forbidding prisons, in a dark and sinister city. Stalk your prey on the quest for stolen goods with your blackjack, sword, and an assortment of unique arrows. Steal for money and uncover the hidden agendas of your allies and enemies as you play through an unraveling story of deception and revenge. Survive in a world where shadows are your only ally, trust is not an option, and confrontation results in death!
- Your arsenal includes: blackjack, sword, fire arrows, water arrows, rope arrows, and more!
- Advanced enemies can see, hear, speak, and sound alarms.
- Windows 98, Me, XP,?Vista
- Pentium 200 MHz (Pentium II 300 MHz recommended) with 4MB SVGA video card, no hardware acceleration
- Pentium 166 MHz (Pentium II 300 MHz recommended) with 3D hardware accelerator card, minimum 4 MB on-board RAM, 100% DirectX 6.0 compliant
- 32 MB RAM (64 MB recommended)
- 60 MB free hard disk space (200 MB recommended)
- DirectX 6.0 required (included)
- DirectMedia required (included)
- Intel Indeo Video Codec required (included)
- 100% DirectX 6.0 compliant soundcard
- 8X CD-ROM drive
Software pictured here is represented by the packaging for easier viewing. You will receive actual software on CD in a jewel case.
In The Box
One Unit Of Looking Glass Studios Thief - The Dark Project