Energy Saving Gas Net fits over your existing gas hob burner and immediately makes the hob use less gas when cooking: saving money and energy. It''s basically a net made of metal wires arranged like bicycle spokes. All you have to do is to place it on your gas hob, and it is supposed to help you save gas. From the description it says the net can increase the burning temperature from 660-800 degrees Celsius to 1000-1200 degrees Celsius reducing the cooking time, reduce carbon monoxide from 0.18% to 0.026%; cooks food 14% faster.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Most gas hobs burn gas inefficiently, resulting in wasted energy, unburnt by-products, and lost heat, which means they''re costing you money. The Gas Energy Saver solves this problem. Its special catalytic alloy disc fits neatly over one burner (see picture), the disc heats to over 100 degrees centigrade and converts all the unburnt gas to heat and energy. It is a tried and tested product, a very simple concept that actually works!
The gas energy saver will reduce heating time so cooks your food faster, using less gas. Fits all gas hobs. Also can be used as a small tandoor to roast any recipe, i.e. Papad, baingan bharta, or chicken & prawns.
- Gas Energy Saver
- Cooks faster
- Acts as a mini tandoor
- Roasts Papad, baingan,chicken
- Fits all gas hobs
- Burns gas more efficiently
- stainless steel is dishwasher saver
- Measures 14 cm x 1 cm,
- Easy to use.
Works in 3 Scientific Ways to Save your Cooking Gas:
- Firstly the Special mesh wires get charged and red hot looks somewhat similar to the wires that of an electric heater when turning red hot and thereby increases the temperature of cooking thereby giving you faster cooking and saving your precious LPG Gas.
- Secondly its round wall organizes the burner flame under the utensil in a fashion that it protects the flame from escaping preventing the gas from wasting.
- Third way is that in normal condition where the person is not using this device there is always some gas coming out of the holes of burner that does keeps on getting wasted and not burning even while the burner is burning. This happens due to the Gas pressure and air present in the atmosphere that some unburnt gas keeps on escaping from burner even while the burner is lighted . The Red hot Gas Saver attached on the hob traps this escaping gas within its Wall and Red hot wires , ultimately preventing it to escape so ultimately 100% gas is utilized without any wastage.