Amlahills Value Pack 700 capsules
Natural Vitamin C & Appetizer
Amla (Indian Gooseberry) is considered to be one of the strongest rejuvenation & anti- oxidant herb. - Each capsule contains 175 mg Amla Powder and 250 mg of extract (as dry extract) from Amla Fruit (Emblica officinalis) (4:1) ( equivalent to 1000 mg of Amla Fruit. When assayed these tablets contain Tannin NLT 28%.)
- In Ayurvedic herbalism for thousands of years, Amla has been historically used as a rasayana (rejuvenative) to promote longevity, support digestion, heart health, healthy vision, hair growth and to rejuvenate the body. Amla has active ingredient tannins unique to Amla that can help, support and modulate immune function. This has been backed up with numerous modern scientific studies demonstrating the positive effect of its component herb to provide strong anti oxidant protection from free radical damage and help support the immune system and healthy aging
- The best Rasayana mentioned in Ayurveda, helps strengthen Immunity, Rejuvenate body and helps to fight against diseases
- Acts as an excellent tonic for skin, hair and eyes
- A potent antioxidant. useful in various chronic diseases
- Anti ageing properties helps delay age related changes
Take 1 capsule twice daily preferably after meals or as recommended by the physicior better results it should be taken with warm water.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Safety Warnings & Storage
Pregnant or lactating women are advised to consume Herbal Products under advise of the Healthcare Practitioner. Store in a cool dry place. Keep out of reach of children. Protect from sunlight.
Each Tablet / capsule weight
Product Dimesion in cms (L x W x H)
9 x 9 x 16.5
Amla extract, Amla powder
Nourishes the hair and scalp.
Excellent hair tonic,
Herbal capsules contain emblica officinalis extract
Provides immunity & strength due to Vitamin C
Shelf Life of Item (in Days)
In The Box
One Unit Of Herbal Hills - Ayurvedic herbal value Pack for healthy Hair