This product is a 4-Ports SPDIF switcher, also is a digital to analog converter. You can switch any one of the four digital audio signal to the one SPDIF/Toslink audio output. At the same time, it can convert the LPCM digital audio into analog L/R audio output and headphone output. It can be used to do audio decode for the DVD, Blue-Ray DVD, PS3, X360BOX, HD Player, PC and other similar signal generator source.
Our devices offer solutions for noise, space and security concerns, data center control, information distribution, conference room presentation, school and corporate training environments.
4-Ports SPDIF (2Toslink and 2Coaxial) digital audio input, switch to 1-Port SPDIF/Toslink output and L/R analog audio output and one headphone output 192KHZ/24bit DAC
Support digital audio formats: Dolby AC3, DTS, THX, HDCD, LPCM for SPDIF output
Support LPCM digital audio converted to analog audio output
Automatic identification input digital audio signal format, when non-LPCM input, analog output mute
Input status indication. When no audio or error data input, the input port indicator starts to flash
A key switch, easy operation
Headphone amplifier output, can drive the general 3.5mm earphone
High tone quality, low noise
DC5V/1A power adapter
OPERATIONG AND CONNECTION
1. Connect one optical fiber from digital audio signal source into any one input port of decoder.
2. If you need a digital audio, connect one optical fiber from digital power amplifier into the output port of decoder.
3. If you need an analog audio, connect one AV cable from TV/ analog power amplifier into the L/R output port of decoder.
4. When using headphone, insert the plug into the headphone jack.
5. Connect 5V power supply to the decoder and inserted into the power socket.
6. Select the signal sources using a switch key on the decoder