Please note that the lens hood may cause slight 'vignetting' (edges appear in view) on the 18-55 lens when zoomed out to the widest angle. This occurs with all universal hoods on the 18-55 at the widest angle. The universal reversible lens hood is a convenient inexpensive alternative for use with multiple lenses.
Please see the images at the top of the page for instructions on how to mount the Goja Reversible Lens Hood.
- New Improved Design (May 2013) - Professional Reversible Tulip Lens Hood
- Finally a 58mm hood that you can keep on your camera at all times. Simply screw the base of the hood onto your 58mm lens. Then snap the body of the hood on the lens facing OUT when you want to use the hood OR facing IN when you want to store the hood in a bag with no wasted space. The only universal lens hood on the market that lets you use a lens cap while having your hood mounted. Super quick and easy release.
- Easy to use screw-mount screws right onto your lens or filter.
- Lens hoods are one of the most important accessories you can purchase to improve the quality of your photos, and usually the most overlooked by beginner and amateur photographers. The addition of a lens hood can help prevent those circles of light that can accompany images where a strong light source is just outside the frame.
- Please confirm your lens filter size before you order. Your camera's lens thread size will be marked somewhere on the lens barrel or on the inside of your existing camera lens cap. This number is often preceded by a '.' (diameter) symbol. For example: .58 = 58mm lens thread size.
- New Premium MagicFiber. Microfiber Cleaning Cloth
- Ultra gentle! Extremely fine microfiber leaves zero scratches, streaks or marks. Safe for all lenses.
- Our microfibers are made with premium materials and designed to the highest standard of quality.
- Size: 6 x 7 inches (15cm x 18cm)