Body Bands Pro Elite Series Pull Band Set 2 is the best beginner set for Pull Up Resistance Training for most adults between 120 to 225 lbs. It includes the Purple 1 1/8' & Green 1 3/4' Layered Loop Bands. New to using Loop Bands for Pull ups? Start with the Green 1 3/4' Band. Loop it over your pull up bar, tie a knot, put one foot inside the loop, and begin doing assisted pull ups. Once you can do 20 Reps with the Green Band, then move to the Purple 1 1/8' Band and repeat. Once you can do 20 with the purple band, then you are ready to start working in unassisted Pull Ups. Body Bands are great for:
* Cross Training Programs such as P90X & CrossFit
* Personal Trainers and Fitness Instructors
* Business travelers or anyone on the go
* Athletes through any fitness level
* A Simple, Fast, and Effective Workout
These professional grade bands are made from natural rubber latex in a single continuous layering process. This gives each band 15 layers of latex for added strength and performance..much better than molded bands. Loop Band Resistance Levels:
* 1/4' | Light Orange | 5 to 15 Pounds of Resistance
* 1/2' | Red | 10 to 35 Pounds of Resistance
* 3/4' | Black | 30 to 50 Pounds of Resistance
* 1 1/8' | Purple | 40 to 80 Pounds of Resistance
* 1 3/4' | Green | 50 to 120 Pounds of Resistance
* 2 1/2' | Blue | 60 to 150 Pounds of Resistance
* 3 1/4' | Orange | 70 to 180 Pounds of Resistance
* 4' | Grey | 80 to 200 Pounds of Resistance Why Body-Bands?
Body-Bands offers you great high quality products at very competitive prices. Including a 60-Day Money Back Guaranty and an 18 Month Warranty.