This kit includes a selection of colors to match a Fair complexion. Dinair is the originator of the airbrush makeup which revolutionized the cosmetics industry. For over 30 years Dinair has been the choice for salons and professional makeup artists worldwide and is the leading innovator of airbrush makeup, systems and accessories. Dinair has also provided professional airbrush makeup training since the 1980's to leading makeup artists all around the world. This is the same makeup used on celebrities and fashion models. Water based and does not rub off! Dries on contact. The application takes only minutes, 2-3 minutes! No messy brushes or sponges! This kit includes the Pro Edition air compressor (fits in the palm of your hand) Varied speed control compressor. 8 glamour shades of high quality color !! PLUS a moisturizer (Moist & Dewey) and a Corrective Consealer sample. Airbrush Travel Bag and airbrush cleaning solution. Kit also includes: a quick start guide, practice sheets and practice makeup, application distance guide, colr charts and complimentary lesson! Silicone free. Paraban free. Hypoallergic. Non- Comedogenic. Perfect for Daily Wear, Glamour, Bridal, Acne Makeup, Tattoo, Rosacea, Vitiligo, Port Wine, Bruises, Scars, Burn Dinair is a high quality, made in the USA product! The return policy is the same as Amazons general policy regarding makeup products: returns on unopened/unused items only within 30 days. 98% of those that purchase this airbrush kit take the time to learn and use it properly. They love it, as we do and thousands of others that won't ever go back to the old way of applying makeup. The other 2% seem to buy this on a whim, they don't want to follow the directions included or even call the toll free number for a free lesson. So, if you are buying this on impulse, then we suggest not making the purchase. If you are someone that will follow directions, you will absolutely love it!