Virtual pets for your PC that need a little love and attention
Kitty Luv is the follow-up to Puppy Luv focusing on raising cute, lovable kittens. Kitty Luv is a simulation game, in which you care for and raise a virtual kitten. All of the daily duties that go along with owning a real kitten are present in the game, including feeding, grooming, and playing games with them. And lovable kittens they will always be, living in a world where they never grow, remaining cute felines forever.
- Raise your kitten through a variety of interactions and kitty care responsibilities.
- Kitten care: player is able to develop a stronger bond with the kitten simply by keeping it well fed and watered, and the litter box clean.
- Kitty exercise and play: although cats have a mind of their own, players will have lots of fun with them, teaching them tricks such as roll over and sit, plus interacting with their kittens through playtime with toys.
- Six kittens to choose from: Russian Blue, Tabby, Siamese, Exotic, Abyssinian, and American Shorthair
- Four different rooms and two outdoor locations to visit, including living room, bedroom 1 and 2, kitchen, backyard and front yard with a tree, and of course the pet store.
- Windows 98, Me, XP
- Pentium II 333 MHz processor
- SVGA Video Card capable of displaying 800x600x16-bit resolution
- 150 MB Hard Disk Space
- 2X CD-ROM Drive (CDR/RW drive required to back up files to CD)
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0
- 56kbs modem/cable or DSL and an Internet connection is required for the online features
- Works with most popular printers (monochrome
In The Box
One Unit Of Activision Kitty Luv